A reminder for those of you that will begin accessing Cambrian College campus starting July 13.
Your learning experience and your health and safety on campus is our top priority. As such, we have put into place a number of recommendations and measures for your safe return to campus, including:
- Avoid campus if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who does.
- Sign in with Security at the Main Entrance (North) or Trades Building (South) end of campus. A map has been attached for your reference.
- Present photo ID to Security (student card and/or student number recommended).
- Sanitize your hands before entering campus, and when leaving.
- Respect physical distancing (2 metres) and wear a mask if/when this is not possible. If needed, Cambrian will provide a mask upon request.
- Wear required PPE in your labs and wash your hands frequently.
- Do not share your textbooks or other learning resources.
- Clean your workstation and learning tools after each use.
- Leave campus immediately after your lab time is completed.
- Food services or common areas will be closed for the safety of those on campus.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our faculty and staff, you will be required to complete a mandatory COVID-19 training session in Moodle before returning to campus. The module will take approximately 20 minutes to complete and you will be asked to present the Certificate of Completion when you check in with Security each day as part of our screening process.
To access the training module visit: https://moodle.cambriancollege.ca/course/view.php?id=20364
- Login into Moodle using your myCambrian A number and password
- Once you are in Moodle, select the “Enrol Me” button on the lower part of your screen in the centre
- Click on H5P COVID-19 Training Module and begin the training. Please ensure you view and understand all of the slides, view the embedded video, and complete the review questions
- Once you complete the module fully, a Certificate of Completion will be available in the Moodle shell. You will need to print or download a digital copy of this certificate to share with College staff when asked.
You only need to complete the training once, but please remember to have a paper or digital copy of the Certificate of Completion with you each time you come on campus this summer for your labs.
If you have any questions accessing the training module or about the training itself, please do not hesitate to contact the Learning Centre staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.